View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #1170
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Not sure if it was already asked but I got an issue with the dictionnary. I often read my books in English even I'm French Canadian. Though, sometimes, I need a translation on the fly on a word.

My issue is when the word is an adjective, it's not helpful at all. I give you one example.

Let's say I don't understand the word "swim". I click on it and get "action of swimming". If I don't understand the word, the description won't help either.

I guess it's coming from the dictionnary so you can't change that. However, could you allow to select a word in the definition textbox to get a translation or a better meaning ? I would click on "swimming" to get to know what is it really. I guess it might have an issue with several layers but I have to ask for it

Hopefully, you'll understand what I want
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote