View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandManSlim View Post
Sorry for the late response, my 3d card gave out a day or two after you sent your last message. I decided to just overhaul my whole computer. I got all of the hardware installed, as well as a fresh install of windows about a week ago, then my monitor decided to fry in the middle of the night. So I finally got my new monitor today, but I still need to re upload my calibre library from my device.
Ouch! After that I'm not at all surprised at the delay.
Quote:
I will probably still have the same problem, as I suspect it is my kobo that is having the problem, but we will see. If I do have the same problem, I will try and do as you have suggested. I might need to check to see if all of those settings i had before are the same(ie titlebar info).
I have made some changes since the last time you tried that will speed things up. Plus some more going into the next calibre build.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot this was a WiFi rather than Touch or later. I haven't made any changes in the WiFi part of the driver.

Last edited by davidfor; 11-07-2012 at 08:18 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote