View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaloney View Post
I don't think anyone's saying that the iPad will kill ebooks. They're saying the iPad will kill the Kindle/eInk-based readers and will supplant them as the primary reading device for ebooks.
Only for people with really strong wrists... My wrist (singular) can tell the difference (after a while) between the 9 oz. PEZ (with cover) and the 12 oz. Sony 505 (with cover). And it prefers the 6 oz PEZ (without cover). I don't think a 24 oz. reader has a chance for long-term (hours and hours of) reading.

But I might get one for other uses... maybe.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote