View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Plus, you get the responsiveness back. That'd be worth it to many people (like almost anyone who buys a Jetbook, for instance)
That would be me! I have one of those reflective LCD jetBooks, and I love it.

But I'd also like my reader versatile enough to load say; MobiPocket reader, and ADE, and Calibre, and MS Reader, and MobiDeDRM, and Python, and ...

Oh yeah! And able to browse FictionWise, and Diesel eBooks, and Books on Board, and MobiPocket.com, and ...

And when it's not doing all that, able to take hand written notes in meetings, and upload them to the network. Typing on a netbook in a meeting is not only distracting, it's down right rude.

And how about a little audio recording ability, and maybe some video teleconferencing.

And all that with a 20 hour battery life, I don't mind recharging every night instead of once a week. After all, I do it with my smartphone.

And in a package small enough to fit in a portfolio.

As it stands, the screen is the limit! It's either too power hungry, or too slow and jerky, or not enough colors, or too hard on the eyes, or all of the above. With Pixel Qi it's all doable.

I can't wait!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote