View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Calibre, iBooks, Yosemite, and Kindle

I received iTunes gift cards for Christmas that I would like to convert into books, however, I've never purchased a book from Apple/iTunes before, and after a quick search, I saw there were some issues with the previous OSX.
My question, though, is the reverse of what I saw presented in that case.

I would like to know how to get files from iBooks to Calibre? I would then be converting and transferring those books to my Kindle Paperwhite (and/or Kindle Fire).

Please & Thank You.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote