View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCiclista View Post
Got my eagerly-anticipated Paperwhite yesterday and I've been bugged what seemed to be ever-so-slightly fuzzy text. It wasn't something I could put my finger on until I actually whipped out my K3. Lo and behold, the text on the K3 is noticeably crisper. I'm not sure what to make of it, since I know I had to send my K3 back 3x to get a screen I considered ideal. Is it possible I've gotten a bum PW? Does the touch overlay result in a softening of text that's not there on the non-touch K3? Does anyone have ideas? In general, I like the PW, but I'm just OC enough, that fuzzier text may result in a return. Any thoughts would be most appreciated.
Some other have reported the same fuzziness with Text. There seems to be a quality control issue going on with the PWs. You can call for a replacement which is what others are doing.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-04-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote