View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #164
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Woooohooo!it works!i managed it.thanks to geekmaster for providing us such a wonderful app and thanks to hawhill for pointing out my mistake.the only way i can thank you is by giving you some karma.please accept it
Check out the "clock" and "harvey" videos you can download where you got gmplay. And the "geekmaster video #1" shows that the videos really are full 600x800 (or 800x600) video. For such simple video compression (dither/bit-pack/gzip), the compression ratio is surprisingly good compared to the original video before transcoding.

Thanks for the karma.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-04-2012 at 11:55 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote