View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #277
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragasol View Post
Thank you:

Yes, I have tested everything. See the pictures... I will try to explain it. My apologize if my english is not good enough.

See the difference between the lines. At the top of the page, the pencil tip is just where the line is. But when I start moving down the screen, the distance between the tip and the line increases. And... only writing horizontal lines, not with vertical ones.

RAFA
Hi,
as I can see it is something wrong with the calibration of the lower part..

Try to calibrate lower part (lower two points in calibration screen) incorrect on purpose and test, if the behavior of scribbling has been changed afterwards..

Last edited by Booxtor; 03-09-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote