View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #260
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I think that I may need to lower my goal a little bit. I am attempting to make it to the same level that I got to last year and I am trailing that goal so far. I don't particularly want to lower my goal but I think that I will have to shortly. I am currently two books shy of where I need to be to get to my goal by the end of the year.
I would give yourself a little more time. I started out this year in a funk and I've trailed behind the entire year so far...until this weekend. I shut off the computer, stopped texting my friends and I just read. I managed to do some damage this weekend!
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote