View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #19
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
To be fair, Amazon.de offers quite a few ebooks in German... if you don't mind the *cough*lock-in*cough*
... but those German books are not (always?) available for customers outside Germany.
After reading your message, I browsed through the available titles on Amazon.de, and indeed, I got the message that, since I'm not in Germany, I have to order through Amazon.com. But there I was told that the title I was interested in, 'was not available for my country'.
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote