View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
32 Gb is not enough for an iPod. I listen to all kind of music (rock, electronica, jazz, world, soul, hip-hop...) and I could barely make a decent selection on 32 Gb.
I have 350 songs taking up less than half of a 4GB player. I'm still working on it, but I consider it to be a good selection. Out of curiosity (and understanding that you are not me), how many songs would you consider a "decent selection"?

I also got my player for $130, which I consider to be a good deal. I wouldn't mind an iPod touch, but at those prices, I can still wait.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote