View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
I think that the type of people who buy the iPad wouldn't implement the color inversion even if it might solve the eye strain problem for long-read sessions.
I'm trying to imagine the iBooks little page turning animation with a black and green screen.

As for eye strain. At work, I make sure my panels are at the max refresh rate, the backlights are almost off and the contrast is way up. The applications I have where I can set the colors have a dark gray background and very light gray text. I also have a strong, full spectrum light behind my head. It seems to help me get through the day.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote