View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Okay, we know that they had originally planned to announce the 300 and 600 at a press event late in the month, but they pushed that up due to the leaked service manuals and rampant speculation. Basically, they said "Alright, you already know about these, so here they are." I think they'll use the press event to officially launch the 300 and 600, and also to unveil the other reader that they have managed to keep under wraps. Keep in mind that we do know they are working on a larger WiFi enabled device that can be used for newspapers (they've said as much). I think this event is where they'll officially unveil that device, along with any newspaper/content partnerships they've lined up. Just my guess...
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote