View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #35
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I have admit that adding hybrid MOBI editing to Cablire could be QA nightmare.

@kovidgoyal - KF8 fixed layout format is only tip of iceberg. To achieve proper output quality entire KCC would need to be rewritten as Calibre plugin. And we not planning to do that for multiple reasons.

AFAIK Paul Durrant will try optimize KindleUnpack code for splitting MOB8 filled with graphic. We will see how that goes.

Output as AZW3 without ASIN is currently best option I see.
In light of recent discoveries editing both of headers does not give us anything. Yes. It is much faster but output is just not practical. I'm terrible sorry for wasting your time KevinH.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 11-11-2013 at 03:31 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote