View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #57
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Catsknit, if I were you I would make a new card myself and put CM10 on it instead of CM10.1.
At this point there are more issues with 10.1. They will be ironed out in time, but the last versions of CM10 were very stable and had most of the issues fixed. It's far less experimental than 10.1!
Edit: Shoot! I forgot you have the HD, not the Tablet!! But you shoudl still be able to make a card even though what I wrote before doesn't apply!

Last edited by Asawi; 01-15-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote