View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #46
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
When I go into Settings, Storage, I just have a list of what's available, space-wise, but nothing is clickable. There are no 3 dots in the upper right, just the wifi and battery symbols.

There is an option to unmount the SD card, but if I do that, won't that mess things up since it's running from the SD card?

edited - still haven't managed to change the storage settings but I loaded some files while in Nook mode and can access them now in android. However, now I'm having random reboots while using it, and the reboot of course sends me to stock Nook, but it never completes, only goes to 99%. I have to then remove the sd card to get it to finish loading so I can shut down, re-insert card, and then boot back to Android. Guess I'll have to watch for some updates!

Last edited by catsknit; 01-13-2013 at 09:52 AM.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote