View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #9
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Move it at the Cloud site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I tried this but the Fire is not showing the videos in the cloud. How did you get yours to show?
At the Cloud site it should be moved from the Upload folder to the Video folder BEFORE trying to see it in the Video - Cloud from the KFHD.

When you see it on the KFHD, do a long press and download it. Make sure WiFi is turned on at the KFHD.

Do you have a KF1G or a KFHD?

Actually, I only tried this and was successful with Pictures. For some reason I could not copy and paste pictures from my PC to the KFHD. I could sync SOME pictures to the KFHD with Windows Media Player but had to do most of the others via the Cloud Drive.

If you ever exceed the 5 Gb limit, you could delete some files in the Cloud Drive. It should not affect what you have downloaded to the KFHD.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote