View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #573
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I got a call from Amazon customer service today (I missed the call unfortunately) and they said they read my 1 star review of the Paperwhite and that I should call them because they are certain they can help me with my issue. I don't see how they can magically make color blobs disappear, but I may as well call them back and see what they say. If they want to send me yet another replacement, I guess I'll try another one.
Hey, try to remember who you will be talking to (Andrew?). I am still waiting on their resolution that I am supposed to find out about on Monday.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote