Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #115
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Been a little quiet here of late.

Anyone know when First Shift will be available again? Amazon nor Kobo have it. Being in Australia I am kind of limited in ebook stores i can access.
I don't know, but did speculate in my rant above that it could be some time. Hugh Howey did indicate on this thread that he was taking the matter up with his publishers. Perhaps you can get an update by contacting Hugh on his site.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote