View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #13
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
Amazing work, I am impressed. However the Tetris is not the ideal game for e-ink display. I hope you are going to port another games :-). I would really like to see puzzle games in it - a sokoban game for example.
Another interesting application would be a gamebook-player. I have created html versions of some of my childhood-favorite Fighting Fantasy books, converted them to epub, it is really fun to replay those books nearly 30 years later on my Kobo - and tapping a link is much more comfortable than turning pages several times a minute. However the pen-and-paper statistics and a dice are still mandatory to enjoy them: these could be replaced by a python app...
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote