View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Pandora for books?

Is there something like a pandora for books? A site that analyzes the "DNA" of book(s)/author(s) and recommend those with similar DNA? I know Amazon has the customer who bought this also bought this, and explore similar items, but they're kinda iffy. Ditto goodreads.

I remember hearing about a blog where you can list some books you like, which may be very eclectic and disparate, and the person would come up with a recommendation, sometimes inspired sometimes not. I want something like that.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote