View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I have a massive library of computer books and would love to start getting digital versions of them however that would me switching to a kindle and with any tech/text book you dont have the ability to really flip back and forth.
It seems that in "tech" eBooks are PDF's. So, I'm pretty much waiting for a 9-10inch eInk device to use for that kind of content.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote