Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #198
Beryl
Enthusiast
Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle
I'm enjoying my Nexus 7 for reading and light games. I loved it in church because my iPhone was way too small.

The iPad 3's retina screen is superior, however. Therefore, it will continue to be my preferred device for videos. The larger form is also better for forums and other keyboard activity.

In short, I can't see only having one size tablet. I will consider replacing the Nexus 7 with a Mini if it comes with a retina screen. Unfortunately, many of my favorite apps on iOS are not implemented well on Android.
Beryl is offline   Reply With Quote