View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #12
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I did get it! And I love it! I am still working out the kinks in the best way to get all my content converted, but I have about 30 books on it right now (including a complete cut and paste of all the notes from a website for a course I am taking) on the Kindle. The default font looks WAY better than the default font on my Sony looks. I also walked home today and had it read to me and got through a dozen or so pages in the book while I walked! And I put a French-English dictionary on it as my default dictionary so I can do some more reading in French. I am thrilled.

I have had two crashes though. It just froze up completely for no apparent reason and had to be rebooted. Also, there is sometimes a little bit of ghosting on the screen, is this normal?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote