View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Oh, if I only I could somehow justify buying a 900... if only my husband showed some sort of interest in my 505, I could pass that onto him and get myself a 900 (he's one of those "I like reading pbooks I don't see how you can read off of that" people)... I'll have to try harder to "convert" him!

Thanks for posting your thoughts and comparisons!
I totally understand, going for the new gadget.
But with Sony 505 you certainly have one of the best units out there. Still absolutely up to date and still clearly in my top 3.

Your situation seems similar to me and my wife.
Quote: "Stupid inverting screen....annoying to wait an entire second for turning pages..."
I gave her a Sony 505 as a present in summer 2008. It took some months to convert her, but now she loves her toy.
The main argument: She'll never be into "experimenting" or hacking or comparing. BUT: I could convince her with the content.
When traveling, now she takes hundreds of books with her. And she even can read them in the bathtub. And it's still smaller than a single paperback.
So I was able to convince her from eBook readers.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote