View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:54 AM   #19
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Tainted by the blood of suicidal Chinese wage slaves... , and you criticize Dan Brown's writing? You swallowed that piece of sensationalist propaganda (just written up to make the reporter rich and famous) like a good little boy. Better have a look at a real factory in China.

Show me the contrary evidence that says that nobody committed suicide at the Foxconn factory. Show me the contrary evidence that shows the 10+ hour shifts didn't occur. Show me the unions that protect the workers from the bosses. Show me the company that isn't moving its operations to Taiwan and Vietnam now because of all the bad press.

Another vile corporate apologist willing to brush over death and the destruction of people in the name of profit. You make me sick to the stomach.

Oh and don't call me boy, you patronising shit.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote