View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #14
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I think that it would be interesting to see how many of those people who prefer paper own an ebook reader and use it regularly.

There are basically three groups of people who read - those who read for pleasure on a regular basis (.i.e. 1 or more books a week), those who read only for business and those who read mostly magazines or on vacation (i.e. beach books). If the survey was mostly from group 1, then I would find the results surprising. If the survey is mostly from the later two (as I suspect), then I don't find the results surprising at all.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote