View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #153
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
Thank you! I've managed to successfully debrick my Kindle Touch (It was showing me the 'Your Kindle needs repair screen.') with the help of your guide. It was easy to follow and straight forward. The only problem I had encountered is that I couldn't get all the drivers to install under Windows 8 64bit so I created a Windows XP virtual machine where it worked flawlessly.
Your "other" success report was added to the simple debricking sticky thread first post success report list:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2379869
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote