View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #11
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Angry

same bug here : epub send to sd card in the reader via calibre (epub formated via calibre too). Some dead taps without light on, but, when light is on, and when there's a dead tap, the light goes off, then on again and then the reader reboots

I was rather happy with my touch, though page turning were very slow, I accepted some dead taps and other "small bugs" but this one drives me crazy

Plus : when rebooting, and opening the book I was reading don't get where the bug happened but some pages before... I'd like to return "spontaneously" where I was

Last edited by vice-versa; 10-06-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: omission
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote