View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Sometimes the publisher pulls a version due to errors and formatting problems. I have received emails when this happened and been able to chose between the older version with issues or the new version. Mor elikely then not the Publisher screwed up.

I would not say that this is similar to the 1984 mess because there is an updated version of the book available. I would call the Publisher and complain to them about the problem and see if they will give you a copy of the new version.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote