View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
i had my russian friend just translate the menu so lets hope her translation is on point!!
It is.
I don't know russian but it matches the spanish menu.

Gotta say the buttons look better in the video than in the photos; the bumps make sense now.
And yes; it uses AA batteries.
The screen background looks a bit lighter than the JBL. Might be a lighting effect, might be an improved contrast issue.

At US$100 and under it would be killer.
I still expect a list price of $129 (initially) but I can see it hitting US$99 by XMAS.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote