View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #1051
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Drop-down reasons is something I'll consider (especially if I can find an example to borrow from).

Rejection by criteria (author, story length, etc) isn't. All of that is presumably available to you when you are choosing stories.
It took me a while to reply because I was trying to figure out the difference between the the drop-down and the criteria. Mostly because I do use criteria to determine whether I want to download a story, but it is on a case by case basis. For example, while I have a policy of only reading stories that average about 1000 words per chapter, I have made exceptions if the summary was interesting or I like the author. I wouldn't want it to reject all stories just because they didn't meet a certain length.

Instead I'd like to be able to use a drop-down method where I could input the different reasons I might have for rejecting a story, creating my own list of rejected reasons. Then when I did decide to reject a story I could select from that list. The closest thing I can think of as an example is the custom columns calibre lets us create, like the 'text with fixed set of permitted values'.