View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
fafaforza
Zealot
fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Aura ONE
Sony's support is all outsourced abroad, so you'll be spending a good amount of time waiting for a human being.

One time I bought a newspaper but it wasn't downloading through the Reader app, so I gave up as I had to go to work. Emailed support about the issue and never got a response. So I just had my credit card company reverse the charges.

Only time I'd bother calling is if my reader was completely unusable and needed replacement.

And there was never any firmware updates to the PRS-650. No font options or anything. So what you buy is what you have.
fafaforza is offline   Reply With Quote