View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #14
felixblackcat
felixblackcat began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
fortunately I do not know any jerk in this forum, all very nice and helpful people. we are not entourage tech support.we do what we do to support each other and nobody tried to be "superior"... but such attitudes like in previous post will not get you anywhere. I was prepared to write for you a step by step adb uninstall but I give up now.
also be aware that the uninstall may not sort your issue as may be a nand issue.
Wait, WHAT?! I don't understand what "attitude" you're talking about? If anything, I'm ANTI-attitude. That was the point i was trying to make. I've run across people like that before, and I admitted that that probably made me a bit over-sensitive here in seeing what I thought could've been the start of something like that, making me want to nip that sort of attitude in the bud before a lot of my time was wasted and before it got me very angry, as has happened in the past. In this case, like I said, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding on my part, being overly sensitive, due to having been burned before. I would be interested in such a step-by-step.
felixblackcat is offline   Reply With Quote