View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 07:54 AM   #50
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I was discussing ebook readers some time ago on an IRC channel I often frequent. And somebody posted the link to one of the wiki pages (comparison chart of ebook readers). I've been reading ebooks for about 5 years now (first on a Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 600, now on a Loox 720), and I've been following the progress of e-ink since the very first sony device. I kept coming back and today decided to join
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote