View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #89
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I don't really see it as murky. You could say a free category could be murky too since you could decide to pay for a better edition of a classic.
Actually, I think it was covered pretty well in the description:

Quote:
Books that aren't generally free or very cheap
I think it's pretty sensible to assume that public domain/creative commons works are excluded, while at the same time, if you managed to scoop up a temporary bargain on something usually priced higher you could nominate that. Seems like pretty good wording to me.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote