Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #36
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Christie is my favorite mystery author, and while I love Poirot and Marple; And Then There Were None is my favorite. Even though this is an ereader's forum, I would like to recommend a visit to your local public library. Most of Christie's novels are in stock in many libraries. Also the omnibus collections of her novels are usually much cheaper than individual ebooks.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote