View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
@Doitsu
As of v2012.10, kpdfviewer supports PDF and DJVU reflow. I thought you might want to check it out now .
Thanks for letting me know. I did check it out today. Unfortunately, as it is now, it's little more than a proof of concept, because at least on my K3, the reflow module was occasionally not immediately responding to page key presses and the option menu reacted to cursor key presses only after a delay of a couple of seconds, which made changing parameters a major PITA.
All in all, I got the impression that my K3 might be a bit underpowered for the KindlePDFViewer PDF reflow module.

For the time being, I'll stick with Duokan, which has none of these problems, but I'll keep an eye on KindlePDFViewer.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote