View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #21
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Someone just recommended "The Time Traveler's Wife" to me. Here is a review

http://www.mostlyfiction.com/scifi/niffenegger.htm

from which I quote:

"You might say the The Time Traveler’s Wife is a love story with a time traveling twist, or a time travel story with a romantic twist."

I haven't read it, but I am adding it to my list. Not sure if I can find it as an eBook though.
The Time Traveler's Wife is definitely a love story. I don't know that I'd call it a romance. I can, however, wholeheartedly recommend it.

Amazon classifies it under Science Fiction and Fantasy. When I read it in 2004, I wrote, "Well, first, I disagree that this falls into the category of Science Fiction and Fantasy. It's plain and simple a love story. Yep, there's the interesting device that one main character is a time traveler and it adds some complications to the lives of those who know and love him. But, the book can and will be enjoyed by people who don't like SF as a genre."
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote