View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
And I am not arguing that she will sell 5x more copies. What will be accomplished, though, is to estimate a total number of customers who are ready to pay (anything) for her book. $2 is symbolic, it is definitely bellow anybody's threshold, but still weeds out freeloaders. Better starting point than "wet finger in the air" method.
Precisely. I may never get around to reading it, but just based on principle, I paid the $2 for it.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote