View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
I checked the book with the previewer and it looks nice. TOC works.

However it looks to be a picture book not a text book, so the font is set and search does not work. But it's very, very nicely done (just tried it on Ebk1150 too).
Have a look at the options I have available when making the IMP. Is there anything you'd like set specifically? I can even change the font it seems. So let me know and I'll make the next book with your choice of settings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imp.PNG
Views:	1893
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	5775  
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote