View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:02 AM   #13
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
The price on the website LVD provided is 320USD. Thereis another shop that offers it for 315€, so it isn't really that bad.
Yup it is true, 315 EUR it is exactly about 400 USD so it is not so good at least for me. LVD won't sell me the book for 320$ I will have to pay 80 USD to this internet shop. I have the same feelings about it as you do have about VAT So, I agree with you, let's finish this little offtop.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote