View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #73
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalstar View Post
I have just been browsing through the Essex Library e books list, and it seems that many of the books are only listed in mobipocket format. Am I right in thinking that I can't read these on my sony reader?
Sorry if it is a silly question or one that I should know, but I am new to all this.
You are correct. Mobi cannot be read directly on a Sony reader. It can read ePUB and PDF formats with DRM. The native BBeB format does not have a time limited DRM feature.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote