View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #184
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I love the Nathan Fillon pic Alansplace!!

As for the challenge, I love the idea of it but have learned that I can not push myself or else I'll just stop all together. So, I try not to concentrate on speed too much. I have, however, always felt that I read too slowly/lazily and I am using the challenge as a way to encourage myself to keep reading. I knew when I started this year that I would not make 100, because even though I can read two books a week (if I avg. 100 pgs a day), I rearly do so anymore. I did want to make it to at least 50 (avg 1 book a week), though. It doesn't look like I'll even make that goal this year, unless I "cheat" and stick to short stories.

So my goal next year will still say 100, but I will be happy if I read 50; 1 book a week is not too much for me to ask of myself.

Last edited by Nyssa; 10-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote