View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:50 AM   #12
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
This is my first post. I had the exact same problem. It started today. I plugged the reader into a computer which didn't have the desktop application installed. I got a message saying I needed to format the drive. I pressed Cancel, and because it spooked me, immediately unplugged the reader, which then said "No books found." Even worse, when I tried plugging it into other computers I couldn't read anything on it: I got the message: "The file or directory is corrupt and unreadable."
Huh! The error message says what I would say myself. You should never
ever simply unplug the cable.

Regarding operating system you use, you have to browse previous posts
for formatting topic. As the last resort, you could always reinstall firmware.

At this point, there is no need to rush. Read all you find on the issue, ask
more question and answer for further details. Do nothing till you exactly
know what you have to do. First: post data about operating system, ver-
sion of it. Have you succeed in booting the reader up? What error message
is if you have it? More details you post, more probability to help.
Best regards.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote