View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
Anyway, a touch screen Kindle would be a nightmare. Wouldn't that mean losing the eInk and going with a backlit screen? I really hope they don't go there. I spend all day looking at a computer screen and by the time I read in the evenings my over strained eyes like to relax with my Kindle screen.
No, no need to go to a backlit screen. The Sonys, which also have use the Pearl screen, have touch that does not effect the clarity of the screen and works very well. I still prefer buttons for page turning and typing but I do like navigating by touch.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote