View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #33
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
The more modern it gets the harder it is to understand; it almost seems as if no-one has heard of the emperor's new clothes, and is using that principle to come up with art.
I get that feeling a lot! And speaking of the Emporer's New Clothes: There is a current exhibit that features performance art by live nudes in the top levels. My wife walked right by the Notices that warned that there were nude models in the hall, and got quite a surprise when she got there!

We spent quite a bit of time on the trip home, debating what the art meant, and what the artist intended (which, some will argue, is the whole point to art after all). We came to two different conclusions, which were clearly (if you knew us) based on our own personal perceptions and opinions. I still think she was wrong!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote