View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I noticed if you have several JPEG and/or other graphic files, one page each, in a sub-folder, as you look at one, the next page button takes you to the next file.

Those of you who have serial graphic pages, just put them in a subfolder and you can page through like a book
What order does it display them in, alphabetical? My experience with simple mp3 players is that some just us directory order (i.e. the order in which you write them to the folder) and don't actually sort alphabetically.

I have a large collection of old electronics magazines that have been scanned and made into pdf files. I haven't experimented yet, but as each page is about A4 size, I could not read these without zoom - probably needs landscape mode zoomed.

Which format will work best on the PP, pdf with scanned images or a folder full of jpegs? Can you zoom and rotate in either format?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote