View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I wasn't talking about free books I could put on my Kobo, I was asking about the list that Kobo had on their old site that listed all the books that Kobo had available on the Kobo Store for free. I'm quite familiar with Gutenberg and MobileReads and a few other places now thanks to the thread (I think in the deals/freebies forum) asking for free ebook sites in general
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote