View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #36147
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I use the nightlights that are motion sensitive so I don't have to bother turning them on or off. If I move down the hall, or into the bathroom, the little light comes on. Just enough too see by, but not quite enough to be painful late at night.

Stitchawl
We have those but they are either bright white or too big (one of the sockets is in a corner). Those cheap, orange, neon lights work great and they seem to last forever.

I've decided that if it's dry and not too windy tomorrow I'm going cycling for a while.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote